Family/Student Instructional Support:
- Families - Do you need assistance with Schooltool, SeeSaw, or Schoology? Please browse the Family Resources in the menu on the left.
- If you have a specific question about a course assignment, materials for a class, or a Zoom meeting link/password please refer to the course page in Schoology or contact your child's teacher directly.
- Schooltool PARENT Portal Account Help - please contact the main office of your child's school for account and password assistance.
- CRPS 242-5170 x1505
- FRES 242-5140
- TCMS 242-5100 x3526
- BHS 242-5000
- Login Quick Reference Guide (K-5)
- Login Quick Reference Guide (6-12)
- SeeSaw Account Help - please CLICK HERE
- Schoology Account Help - please CLICK HERE
Student Instructional Help via ZOOM
Need assistance with your assignments? Zoom into the Student Academic Help Line. See the days, times, and links below. Please note: These sessions are primarily for academic help and not technical help.
Grades K-5 can access help next week from 8 to 11 a.m. Monday through Friday at https://zoom.us/j/92439534434.
Grades 6-12 can access help next week from noon to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday at https://zoom.us/j/95087203031.
Faculty and Staff Technology Support:
Log in with your full email address and network password.