Food LAB ORIENTATION
Hand Washing Procedures
- Turn on the water-- warm water
- Roll out paper towel to have it ready
- Place a small amount of soap in your palm
- Rub hands together causing friction
- Quietly sing the ABC’s
- Rinse your hands thoroughly to remove soap
- Dry hands with a paper towel
- Use a paper towel to turn off the water
- Wash hands after using the restroom, sneezing and/or coughing, before cooking and eating, after touching raw food products, animals, garbage, dirty diapers, and an ill person.
- Washing hands should last for the 20-30 seconds, or the length of the ABC song.
Watch for Fun...what band from the '60s recorded the original tune?
'>https://www.youtube.com/embed/AtlcS77LaB0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
FOOD SAFETY: WHAT ARE the "FOUR C's TO PREVENT FOOD SAFTETY:
CLICK ON THE BAC BROCHURE ON THE TOP OF THIS PAGE TO FIND THE ANSWER