The King Arthur Life Skills Bake for Good provides skills for life and benefits our local community. Assemblies will take place in school on October 5th. The donated loaf of bread will be returned to school on October 14th. Health plans to give community services hours. Each student gets two 2lb. bags of flour, yeast , recipe book, bench scraper and storage bags.
Things to consider:
- Project could launch an ELA project
- Community Service Project
- Technical writing project
- Good for family connections
- Collaborative effort for Professional Development
- FACS : CORE through application of Science, Math , ELA and Social Studies associated with the Art of Bread Baking.
Thank you for your time and consideration ! I hope we can use this program to Learn, Bake and Share together.