Welcome from the PTSA at French Road Elementary (FRES)!
The PTSA brings together families and the wider school community by sponsoring and coordinating many events and activities that will take place throughout the school year. We organize and run School Pictures, the FRES Book Fair, Ice Cream Socials, Staff Appreciation Luncheon, BINGO events, Movie Nights, and Hospitality events. We organize various community service and donation events to benefit our school and the Brighton community. The Brighton Central PTSA is committed to strengthening the connection between schools and families and advocates for school safety, child health, equity, diversity, and inclusion for all families, among many other issues. We hope that you will join us in these efforts.
Traditionally our activities at French Road include:
- Book Fair
- Community Service Initiatives
- Coordinating Library Volunteers
- Family Movie Night
- 5th Grade Crossover Activity Night at TCMS
- Hospitality for Staff Meetings
- Ice Cream Socials for each grade level
- School Picture Volunteers
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- Summer Activities Fair
- Fun Food Fridays
We are beginning to plan for the 2022-2023 school year and we need event chairs for the above events. Event chairs organize and plan these special activites which cannot happen without your help. If you're interested in chairing any of the above events click to fill out a volunteer form today, or if you would like more information, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTSA Co-Chairs at FRES
- Carrielyn Bertino
- Christina Pearson
- Melissa Staloff
- Stephanie Bush
UPCOMING FRES EVENTS
FRES 2021-2022 Yearbook - Order now! DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 22ND!
** This will be the LAST opportunity to order the 2021-2022 FRES yearbook**
- Cost = $19.00
- Order at mcastudios.com and enter the following code: YB-625-S22FREYB
- Please contact email@example.com, or call customer service at 585-748-7168 with any questions.
- May 18th, 9:30am: Central PTSA Community Meeting via Zoom https://bit.ly/3rP4MV0 [meeting ID: 963 8369 4656 / password: 105205]
- May 25th, 6-7pm: 5th grade Ice Cream Social and Open House ($3.50 / ice cream, 9-Cone-Cone LLC Ice Cream)
- May 27th: Staff Appreciation Luncheon: Volunteers needed. Please see flyer for more information
- June 3rd, Fun Food Friday (during the lunch periods,10:30am-2:15pm) see link for information regarding volunteering)
- June 3rd, 7pm-8:30pm: Grade 5 Crossover Night at TCMS details to come
- June 15th, 9:30am: Central PTSA Community Meeting via Zoom (link to be emailed closer to 6/15)
- Grade 5 Celebration (students only, during school hours)
** Please consider donating to our Hospitality Fund. Donations are used to purchase snacks and treats for faculty meetings and special events for the staff of FRES. Donations can be made using the following link: