ENERGY - Sound
How are matter and energy related?
How can energy be changed?
Where can we find sources of energy?
How do humans utilize interactions between matter and energy?
Content Learning Targets
- Energy exists in various forms
- Sound energy produced by vibrating objects
- matter has properties (color, hardness, odor, sound, taste) that can be observed
- Energy and matter interact:
- musical instrument is played to produce sound
- Humans utilize interactions between matter and energy:
- mechanical to sound (musical instrument or clapping)