What can I do to prepare for the first day of school?
This is a question you may be asking, so here are a few tips to make your first day a success. :)
1. Continue to check out the classroom website! You can also learn more about Mrs. Fallon here.
2. Have your school supplies ready to bring on the first day. Being ready will make you feel more comfortable! Be sure to put your name on everything you bring.
3. Please bring a healthy snack to school each day. Snacks like fruit, vegetables, crackers and water will fill you up and you'll be ready to learn!
4. Decide what you would like for lunch. The school has many great options each day, but you can bring your lunch, too. Check the school lunch menu for your options. FRES Food Service Information
5. Come ready to learn and have fun! Many exciting activities are planned which will help you get comfortable, and allow you to meet the other students in your new class.
6. Read! Find a book you and enjoy, then spend some time reading before school starts. Reading is exercise for your brain, so you will be "in shape" for school.
7. Our "Meet the Teacher" date is written on your welcome letter. If you are unable to come you can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to talk with you and answer any questions you may have. You are also welcome to bring in your school supplies.
8. Enjoy the rest of your summer!