We are here to support your child in school, and we are also here to help your family find support outside of school. If you are looking for a local therapist, psychiatrist, or psychologist please contact a member of the Counseling Office for help, or use the following search engine available by Monroe County: Monroe County Behavioral Health Providers Search
MENTAL HEALTH EMERGENCIES/CHILD ABUSE:
- In an emergency: 911
- Lifeline/Mobile Crisis Team: 275-5151
- Lifeline provides suicide and crisis support as well as emergency and community resource referral, and support services to children and adults experiencing significant emotional distress.
- Child abuse hotline: 1-800-342-3720
- Brighton Food Cupboard is a program of Jewish Family Service of Rochester in cooperation with, The Brighton Central School District, Foodlink and other community organizations and volunteers.
- Brighton Your Wardrobe has relocated from the Brookside building to the Brighton Central School District Central Administration Building, 2035 Monroe Ave. If you are in need of clothing, please contact Director of Student and Family Engagement Jeff Green at email@example.com or (585) 242-5200 x5535. If you have questions regarding clothing donations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.