Health & Wellness Word Of The Week
How to "BEE" in P.E. Word Of The Week
Definitions from Merriam & Webster Dictionary
- Healthy: being in good health
- Active: engaged in action or movements
- A Good Sport: It means to have good sportsmanship and not to be a sore loser or "sore winner". (If you boast about winning or blame someone of cheating when you lose, you're not being a good sport)
- A Team Player: a person who includes all teammates while playing a game; puts the "team or group" goals first before their individual goals; you're a good team-mate; you follow the rules.
- Respectful: marked by or showing respect to others
- Cooperative: a willingness and ability to work with others, or the action of cooperating for a common effort.
- A Good Listener: to pay attention in order to hear and follow advice
- Prepared: to make ready beforehand for some purpose, use, or activity. Good Examples: Having sneaker and wearing clothes you can move in each day in PE.
- Polite: showing consideration and courtesy
- Helpful: providing help