Brighton Central School District Mobile App
The Brighton Central School District is excited to launch its new mobile app. The mobile app provides parents, students, and staff with access to District information at their fingertips. Features of the app include news and contact information from each school, links to social media, an event calendar, the ability to receive notifications from school, and more. The free app is available on both iPhone and Android devices.
To install it, search for “Brighton CSD” in the App Store or Google Play Store
The app does include a School Tool icon, which will require you to download a separate School Tool (also known as Parent Portal) app if you want to access information about your students, such as grades. When you launch the School Tool app for the first time, it will ask you for the URL for our District. That is “schooltool.bcsd.org/schooltool/”. This only needs to be done once.
On your iPhone
To download the Brighton Central School District app on an iPhone, follow these instructions:
- Open the App Store.
- Search for "Brighton CSD" app.
- Tap the app to select it.
- Tap "Get" to start the download.
- Tap "Install" to complete the process and get the content.
On your Android
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search or browse for the “Brighton CSD” app.
- Select the app.
- Tap "Install."
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process and get the content.
Schooltool on the Brighton Mobile App requires the following url: https://schooltool.bcsd.org/schooltool/