Brighton's approach to Cyberbullying:
- Bullying and cyberbullying are prohibited by law.
- Students should report any sort of harassment, whether online or not, to a trusted adult. They will not be punished for reporting an incident.
- Students, staff, and close adult family members may reach out to the Dignity Act Coordinator in the school building and/or may complete a Dignity Act Complaint Form and submit to the building principal.
What students can do...
- Report incidents of cyberbullying.
- Be mindful of the information shared on social media.
- Refrain from sharing passwords with anyone.
**Resources gathered from Common Sense Media and with permission from the Baltimore County Public Schools.