Brighton's approach to Digital Footprint:
- Help students recoginze that their online lives are public and permanent.
- Reinforce the importance of engaging in positive digital interactions.
- Provide opportunities in "safe" online environments to practice positive digital behaviors.
What students can do...
- Use technology to positively contribute to educational and societal activities.
- Apply critical thinking skills to engagement in online communities.
- Create a positive digital footprint!
**Resources gathered from Common Sense Media and with permission from the Baltimore County Public Schools.