Food Service Information for 2021-22
The Brighton Café experience looks much more normal this year. Please note that breakfast and lunch are FREE under the Seamless Summer Option (SSO) of the National School Lunch Program for ALL current Brighton CSD students for the 2021-22 school year.
- K-5 meals should be ordered online at https://onlineordering.linq.com/. Only the Entrée will be pre-ordered, all other items will be chosen in line. Meals can be ordered by the day, week, or month.
- Please click here for a how-to video for online ordering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w17xHSaH1uY
- 6-12 meals will be chosen at the Café and don’t need to be pre-ordered.
- Our cafés are staying cashless. There are three ways to put money on your child’s account:
- Through mySchoolbucks at myschoolbucks.com.
- By mailing a check or money order to the Brighton Food Service Office at 2035 Monroe Ave. Rochester, NY 14618.
- By delivering check, money order or cash to the District Office in person. Please have funds in an envelope with your student’s name and ID number.
- Meals will be served in the café for all students.
- A la carte items will be sold in all schools.
- The BHS Snack Bar will be open. Students will need their student ID to scan at the cash register.
- Student allergies will be handled through the regular process
- A medical note must be provided to the nurse
- The parent should contact the Food Service Office at 585-242-5200 ext. 4567 with questions or concerns. A Zoom or in-person meeting will be set up if a more detailed conversation is needed.