Class of 2030 Transition Planning
1. Review Appropriate Informational Presentations
2. Review Course Selection Materials and Select Courses
- TCMS Program of Studies
- Course Selection Form
- With your child, review the course selection form. This includes a video about the three World Languages offered at TCMS as well as the options for musical groups.
- This form must be completed by February 15th.
3. Reach out with Questions
- Phone: 585-242-5100
- Principal- Danielle Edmunds
- Counseling Department Leader- Erica Oliveri
- World Language Department Leader- Loren Mashewske
- Music Department Leader- Jenny Muhl
- Special Education Department Leader- Denise Mantell
- School Psychologist- Kira Charlton
4. Keep an eye out for additional information this spring
- TCMS Staff and Students visit FRES (May 24th)
- 5 go 6 Crossover Activity Night at TCMS (June 2-7:00-8:30 @ TCMS)
- Schedules go "live" in SchoolTool (August 19th)
- 6th Grade Orientation
- August 30th
- 9:00-12:45 for students
- 9:00-10:00 for parents/ guardians
5. Prior to August Orientation, please be sure to close out all technology-related invoices at FRES.
- Students need to return their iPad and iPad charger to FRES before they can be assigned their TCMS device at orientation. (They will need it for orientation.)
- Families need to pay any invoices for damages, etc., before they can be assigned their TCMS device.
- Families need to sign the Docuware paperwork before they can be assigned their TCMS device.