Brighton Runners Boosters
BOOSTERS CONTACT INFO:
Tom Warth: firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOSTER CLUB DONATIONS:
A suggested donation of $35 per family is requested for the Brighton Runners Booster Club for Outdoor Track & Field. 100% of all donations pay for items that the school does not or cannot cover, such as:
- Team tents and repairs
- Equipment (e.g. poles, weight throws, etc.)
- End-of-Season Awards
- Meet and Invitational costs
- Scholarships for athletes who need trainers, spikes, etc.
Please make checks payable to: Brighton Runners Boosters. Checks can be:
- given to coaches,
- mailed to (or dropped off at) the Warths at 219 Chelmsford Rd. 14618
- Host Pasta Party (see below)
- Donate snacks for meets (look for Sign Up Genius emails)
- News articles
ATTEND MEETS AND INVITATIONALS!
Please attend as many meets and invitationals as you are able and stay as long as you can to cheer on runners and fielders. It means a lot to the athletes to have a cheering section at the meet, rooting for them as they compete! Even with all of the action happening, it spurs them on to hear:
If you are not receiving emails from coaches or Sign Up Genius, please contact the coaches or Boosters with your current email address!
There are four pasta parties scheduled for the season. Please see the attached document for dates and locations.
For more information on pasta parties, click here.