Final Exam Review Materials
GLOBAL HISTORY 9 FINAL EXAM REVIEWMATERIALS:
When & Where: June 24th, 8:00 - 11:00 AM in the Lower Gym
Final Exam Format:
- 70 Multiple Choice Questions by region. Some will be part of a question set (70 pts.)
- 2 Document Constructed Response Question Sets (20 pts. or 10 pts. each)
- 1 Enduring Issues Eassy (30 pts.)
ON THE DAY OF THE EXAM DO NOT BRING YOUR PHONES OR ANY OTHER TECHNOLOGY TO THE EXAM ROOM. LEAVE THEM ALL IN YOUR LOCKERS!!!
How to prepare:
1) Gather all of your unit notes and revisit your unit checklists and study guides. Remember ALL unit checklists & study guides can be found on my website.
2) Revisit your old Castle Learning Question unit assignments. They are currently in review mode.
3) Try the Castle Learning Unit Final Review Questions that I have assigned from each unit to self-test yourself.
4) Watch the Globo-Fest Review Videos on the YouTube link I have provided below in the related links section of this page. Use the Global-Fest Review Guides (actually take notes as you watch) that are available for download in the related files section of this page.
5) Review the folowing packets and handouts that I have included on this website to guide your studying. They can be found on the related files section of this page and include:
- Final Exam Review Packet: (All of my unit test study guides together. Very detailed.)
- Global 9 Summary Review Packet (Much more concise version of study guides.)
- Global History Regents Review Packet:
(Part I & the Age of Absolutism & Imperialism sections in Part II only.)
- The Big Global 9 Review
- Key Words & Connections
- 158 Facts you Need to Know
- Fill in the Blank Global Review: Vocab. & Key Concepts
- Constructed Response Question Format
- Enduring Issues Eassy Powerpoint
- Enduring Issues
- Enduring Issue Essay Format