ALGEBRA Regents Information
Date: Thursday June 16, 2016
Time: 8am (be by the room ready to go by 7:45)
Location: Lower Gym*
For the Regents, you HAVE to stay two hours and you CAN stay up to three hours.* All work must be done in pen (including the bubble sheet). The only work that can be in pencil are tables and graphs.
*Note: if you have separate location, extended time, etc. your room will be different and you may have a different amount of time to take the exam.
What to bring:
- 2 pens
- 2 pencils
- Graphing Calculator with good batteries (you will be cleared before exam)
- OPTIONAL: rulers, colored pencils, highlighters
After your calculator is checked:
- TURN YOUR DIAGNOTISTICS ON (you need this to find correlation coefficient):
- Wednesday June 15 9am-11am in room 315
- Bring old packets, calculator, questions!
How to prepare:
Welcome to Algebra I!
If you are looking for nightly homework assignments, please click the assignments page.
- 1-inch Binder
- 1 subject notebook
- Dividers (4)
- Graded assignments
- Marble composition notebook
- Graphing Calculator:
*MUST BE TI-83 or TI-84* (different calculators are not allowed on Regents)
- Covered book
- Pens, pencils
- Materials that are required for homework, but not class everyday: graph paper, gluestick and/or tape