Regents Exam Review Information
The Regents Exam in the Living Environment
is the required final exam for this course. This exam score will count as 1/5 of the final grade.
A passing grade of 65% is required for a Regents credit in Living Environment and is in most cases a graduation requirement in NYS.
Students have available many opportunities and resources for review:
- CastleLearning.com review sets. We will do at least 3- 50 questions sets.
These sets are graded and count as part of the 4th quarter grade.
- Review Books: are available for purchase at local book stores or online. They contain only practice tests with answers and some explanation. Not required.
- Review classes: I will post a review class schedule outside my door and on the homework link.
- Individual Help time/Office time: As always my schedule is posted and students are
encouraged to seek teacher support whenever necessary/possible for individual help.- FLEX periods will generally be available for students to review in groups or with the teacher
- I am typically after school every afternoon for individual help.
Please take advantage of all opportunities to do your best! Thank you.