School Building Registration

  •  School Building Enrollment 

              School Building Registration Required:

    Once you have completed your district registration, you will receive a school enrollment packet. In addition, the school will require the following documentation:

    1. Immunization Records:  

      • A listing of minimum immunization requirements for entrance into NYS schools can be found online at Please note the district does not provide immunizations. If your child has not had these immunizations, please contact your physician or the Monroe County Health Department, 111 Westfall Road, Rochester, NY 14620, phone (585) 274-6148. Please Note: Your child will not be allowed to begin school without being current on their immunizations.
    2. Academic Records:
      • Transcript (high school students) or most recent report card and standardized test scores from your child’s previous school are required. If you have a copy of these records, please bring them to the school.
      • Please inform the school if your child has been receiving Special Education services such as an IEP or 504 Plan. If you have a copy of these records, please bring them to the school.
      • ENL (English as a New Language) evaluation, if applicable.
    3. New Student Screening (to be performed by Brighton Central School District personnel):
      • Academic screening in the areas of math, reading and writing is required if the student is coming from a private or parochial school outside of the Brighton School District OR from any school outside of New York State.
      • ENL screening is required for those students who are limited or non-English speaking.
      • Screening is required for all students K – 2. 

     Please follow the link below for your appropriate school.


     Council Rock School Registration

    French Road Elementary School Registration

    Twelve Corners Middle School Registration

    Brighton High School Registration