Unit 1 Unity & Diversity
Unity and Diversity - when studying for your test - think about these questions from class
1. Why do living things need food?
2. What happens to food during the process of digestion?
3. What is accomplished by transport? (List as many things as you can).
4. What is accomplished by respiration?
5. What is the difference between breathing and respiration?
6. How does an animal detect changes in its environment?
7. What is the relationship between growth and synthesis?
8. Where do the materials for growth come from?
9. The two basic types of reproduction are . . .
10. Which life function is accomplished through the circulatory system?