Brighton Believers Awards
The Brighton Believers Awards are presented to people who exemplify the five character traits highlighted in the motto, “Brighton Believes."
- Nominees must live or work in the town of Brighton.
- Nominees must demonstrate the character traits of Brighton Believes in their work, school, community involvement, public service, extracurricular participation, etc.
- Anyone may submit a nomination.
- You may submit nominations throughout the year.
- Selections will be made on February 6, 2020.
To complete a nomination, please fill out the attached form. You need not be limited by the lines in the form. You can submit your nomination by mail or in person to Brighton Believes Council, 2035 Monroe Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618; fax to 585-242-2540; or e-mail to Rob_Thomas@bcsd.org. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Rob Thomas at (585) 242-5100; ext. 3500.
*Recipients will be recognized at a Brighton Central School District Board of Education Meeting on a date to be determined. The recipient will be invited along with the person who submitted the nomination.