Brighton Believes Outstanding Character Awards
The Brighton Believes Outstanding Character Awards are presented to people who exemplify the five character traits highlighted in the motto, “Brighton Believes."
- Nominees must live or work in the town of Brighton.
- Nominees must demonstrate the character traits of Brighton Believes in their work, school, community involvement, public service, extracurricular participation, etc.
- Anyone may submit a nomination, however self-nominations cannot be accepted.
- Incomplete nominations will not be considered.
- You may submit nominations throughout the year.
To complete a nomination, please fill out the form below. Feel free to provide any additional background material you may have about your nominee. You need not be limited by the lines in the form. You can submit your nomination by mail or in person to Brighton Believes Council, 2035 Monroe Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618; fax to 585-242-5212; or e-mail to Rob_Thomas@bcsd.org. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Rob Thomas at (585) 242-5100 ext. 5213.
Recipients will be recognized at Board of Education meetings in the fall and spring.