My Home Page
Brighton High School Physical Education
Erin Conway PE/Health
John Feltes- PE/Health
Juli Molnar - Co-Coordinator
- Ron Plummer-Co-Coordinator
New York State Physical Education Learning Standards
Students will have the necessary knowledge and skills to establish and maintain physical fitness, participate in physical activity, and maintain personal health.
Students will acquire the knowledge and ability necessary to create and maintain a safe and healthy environment.
Students will understand and be able to manage their personal and community resources.
BHS Attendance Policy
- AP exams, school sponsored field trips DO NOT have to be made up and will not count against your grade.
- The student MUST tell the teacher ahead of time that they will miss class due to one of these reasons.
- Any SKIPPED class must be discussed with your teacher.
Each class is worth 5pts
- 8 Day Unit = 40 possible points
- 40 points = 100%
- 38 points = 95%
- 36 points = 90%
- 34 points = 85%
- 32 points = 80%
- 30 points = 75%
- 28 points = 70%
- 26 points = 65%
- 24 points = 60%
- 2 absences means a loss of 10 points = 30 points for the unit.
- Unprepared for class – loss of 5 points
- Unprepared but participates – loss of 2 points