IMPORTANT INFORMATION - END OF YEAR EVENTS!
- End of year event COVID-19 Health Assessment Questionnaire that will be used for Ball, BASH/Banquet the Awards Ceremony, Prom, and Graduation.
JUNIOR PROM INFORMATION
Junior Prom – June 19, 2021 – Juniors are allowed 1 guest for PROM.
- Juniors, guests, and staff members may preregister and submit PROOF of COVID-19 documentation as noted in #11 in the Health Assessment Questionnaire to the BHS School Nurses starting on Thursday, June 17 and Friday, June 18.
- Go to nurses’ office between 7:00 AM and 3:00 PM on the designated days with your health screening form completed and required PROOF of a negative diagnostic test result done within 72 hours, proof of immunization, or proof of having recovered from COVID-19 in the last 3 months. Nurses will track juniors and guests who have completed the process ahead of time. ALL NON-BHS guests must ALSO complete a GUEST FORM – see Main Office for guest forms.
- Students with COVID documentation completed ahead of time will be given a special JUNIOR PROM PASS with their name on it. They will then be able to do an EXPRESS lane check in when they arrive by presenting their pass and Health Assessment Questionnaire.
- If students need a Rapid COVID-19 Antigen test, students may obtain a test between 1 PM and 4 PM on the day of PROM in the BHS cafeteria. Students may also get a Rapid COVID-19 test starting at 6:30 PM. Health Assessment Questionnaires will be collected at the time of check in at 7:00 PM.
- Check in will take place at the stadium/field entrance near door #20/corner of the BHS parking lot starting at 7:00 PM.
- JUNIOR PROM GUEST FORM
- JUNIOR PROM CONTRACT
Clubs at Brighton High School
Brighton High School has a wide variety of clubs. With all of these choices students have a plentiful range of opportunities to get involved. If students still can't find the right club for them they have the option to establish a new club.
The student government at BHS consists of a council for each class and an Executive Student Council. The advisors for each of these councils are listed below.
Class Advisors--Class of 2024
Class Advisors--Class of 2023 Alexis Baranowski and Kerri O'Shea
Class Advisors--Class of 2022 Suzzanne Crowley and Rachel Rivera
Class Advisors--Class of 2021 Erin Merydith and Meghan Gibbons
Executive Student Council Kevin Pierce and Jessica Nickles
For a complete list of clubs please click on the BHS Extracurricular Activities and Club List below. Any additional questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org, BHS Assistant Principal.