Mission & Vision
TWELVE CORNERS MIDDLE SCHOOL
Mission Statement – the ultimate purpose of the organization
“The mission of the Twelve Corners Middle School is to provide a purposeful, standards-focused program filled with rich experiences designed to meet the intellectual, social, emotional and physical needs of each student in a safe and supportive learning environment.”
Philosophy – a system of beliefs that determine how our mission is to be achieved
We believe in:
- promoting responsibility, respect, integrity, self-control and kindness.
- being actively engaged in the learning process in order to develop individual talents, creative thinking and technological skills.
- meeting the learning needs of all students so that they can be successful and reach their potential.
- fostering an appreciation for learning where students are motivated to succeed.
- working together with the community to support students.
- providing a challenging, standards-focused program of study.
- providing a nurturing environment that is safe and secure.
Vision Statement –provides visionary guidelines and sets targets to help achieve our mission
- an effective transition from elementary school to high school.
- a school culture where the uniqueness of each student is respected and celebrated.
- our students acquiring 21st Century skills through successful teaching strategies.
- all students becoming responsible, productive and healthy citizens.
- an uncompromising commitment to the success of each student.
- students building their collaborative, cooperative and creative skills.
- a variety of opportunities that inspire a passion for learning.
We fully endorse the Seven Essential Elements of Standards-Focused Middle-Level Schools and Programs.