About the Counseling Department
Greetings from the Council Rock Primary School Mental Health Team!
We are a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals whose mission aligns with Council Rock’s goal of instilling confidence and a love of school and learning while providing opportunities for children to explore and learn how they fit into a larger community. Our mission also aligns with the district’s mission to provide a meaningful, inclusive, equitable and challenging experience for each child where they are supported academically, socially, and emotionally in order to be become successful adults. Brighton’s mental health team consists of professional school counselors, social workers, and psychologists. At Council Rock, we provide individual counseling, group counseling, classroom lessons (via the Second Step and Learning for Justice curriculums) and consultation with teachers, staff, parents, and outside providers.
- Erin Dibble, School Psychologist
- 242-5170 x1526
- Mark Henretta, School Social Worker - KINDERGARTEN
- Kimberly Ball, School Counselor - FIRST GRADE
- 242-5170 x1525
- Dana Peterson, Long Term Substitute School Counselor for Keturah Reedhead - SECOND GRADE
- 242-5170 x1528
- Amber Woodward, Primary Project Child Associate
- Mary Jo St. George, Primary Project Child Associate
We look forward to working with you and your children!