Class of 2030 Transition Planning
1. Review Appropriate Informational Presentations (January 2023)
2. Review Course Selection Materials and Select Courses (January 2023)
- TCMS Program of Studies
- Course Selection Form
- With your child, review the course selection form. This includes a video about the three World Languages offered at TCMS as well as the options for musical groups.
- This form must be completed by February 15th.
3. Reach out with Questions
- Phone: 585-242-5100
- Principal- Danielle Edmunds
- Counseling Department Leader- Erica Oliveri
- World Language Department Leader- Loren Mashewske
- Music Department Leader- Jenny Muhl
- Special Education Department Leader- Denise Mantell
- School Psychologist- Kira Charlton
4. Dates to Know
- TCMS Staff and Students visit FRES (May 24th)
- 5 go 6 Crossover Activity Night at TCMS (June 2-7:00-8:30 @ TCMS)
- Schedules go "live" in SchoolTool (August 19th)
- 6th Grade Orientation
- August 30th
- 9:00-12:45 for students
- 9:00-10:00 for parents/ guardians
5. Prior to August Orientation, please be sure to close out all technology-related invoices at FRES.
- Students need to return their iPad and iPad charger to FRES before they can be assigned their TCMS device at orientation. (Learning how to use the new Windows device will be a part of orientation.)
- Families need to pay any invoices for damages, etc., before they can be assigned their TCMS device.
- Families need to sign the Docuware paperwork before they can be assigned their TCMS device. (Click here: https://shorturl.at/jqvT7)